Natasha has been nursing since 1996 covering a wide range of different specialities. In 2003 she became Sister in charge of plastic surgery in the operating theatres at Spire Parkway hospital working closely with Mrs Kat.
Natasha’s depth of knowledge of a comprehensive range of cosmetic surgical procedures is invaluable to her role as Clinical Nurse Specialist.
As a part of her role within the CC Kat Aesthetics team she advises patients on their proposed surgery and sees post-operative patients in the hospital in the days immediately following surgery.
Natasha is committed to continuing her professional development and has undertaken training in a wide range of cosmetic procedures which she performs at the CC Kat Aesthetics clinic. These include:
- Dermal filler injections for the improvement of lines and wrinkles. She currently uses Restylane, Restylane touch, Restylane Vital, Restylane Perlane, Juvederm 2-4 and Juvederm smile
- Wrinkle relaxing injections for the improvement of crow’s feet and frown lines
- The Obagi Blue Peel, to improve pigmentation, skin texture and fine lines
- Sclerotherapy injections to improve the appearance of thread veins on the legs
- Medical needling (also referred to as microneedling) using the Environ Medical Roll CIT to boost the collagen production of the skin to brighten and boost the overall appearance of the skin