Meso-Gun Therapy ( in conjuction with hyaluronic acid and/or PRP)
Mesotherapy involves multiple injections of clinically specialised ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and/or platelet rich plasma (PRP) into the layer of skin just below the surface using a very fine needle. The treatment rejuvenates and stimulates elastin and collagen production providing many benefits to the skin.
Treatment with the U225 Meso-gun takes mesotherapy to a higher level of precision and effectiveness with less pain and bruising for the patient.
This is possible due to the following technological features:
- Using pneumatic energy, there is rapid movement of the needle. It takes 36 milliseconds for the needle to penetrate and withdraw from the skin, making the procedure virtually painless.
- During injection, only the needle moves backwards and forwards, thus providing delicacy and avoiding pressure which causes pain.
- Due to the extremely high frequency of injections (500 micro injections per minute or 8-9 per second), the fibroblasts in the skin is additionally stimulated resulting in collagen synthesis
- The amount of injected material is considerably higher and distributed more precisely and evenly.
- Using the meso-gun reduces needle vibration. This translates into less pain and less bruising and allows treatment of more sensitive areas such as the eyes, lips, face and scalp.
Indications for Meso-Gun therapy :
- General skin rejuvenation of the face, neck, décolletage and back of hands.
- Stretch marks.
- Fine facial lines.
- Thinning skin.
- Thinning hair.
- The improvement of the appearance of some scars.
Potential side effects of Meso-gun therapy :
- Swelling – especially if delicate areas such as around the eyes are treated.
- Redness – this is much reduced with the U225 Meso-gun. If it does occur it only lasts a maximum of a few hours.
- Bleeding – is rare but can occur especially if the skin is particularly thin with a lot of thread veins.
- Bruising – is also very rare but can occur in delicate skin.
Meso-gun therapy is usually carried out as a course of treatments usually about a month apart. The number of treatments required can vary from 3 to more, depending on what it being treated. Meso-gun therapy can also be used in combination with other aesthetic treatments to give improved results. This will be discussed with your practitioner at your consultation.
Course of 3 treatments for an area eg face, decolletage, back of hands, scalp – £1000 to £1500 depending on the need for hyaluconic acid and/or PRP.