We are pleased to announce that we will be offering private GP appointments at Kat & Co with our in-house GP, Dr Simon Khela. Following the introduction of our menopause and gynaecology clinic, our new GP service will help to make Kat & Co the one place for all your private healthcare needs. We are excited to keep building our services, providing excellent care and advice to all our patients.
Dr Simon Khela is an experienced Private GP and former executive director of a private practice, with a special interest in Sport and Exercise Medicine. He studied at the University of Leicester and University of Birmingham, and is passionate about helping patients heal from complex, chronic illnesses by utilising a full spectrum of healing methods and the most advanced therapies and protocols. To do this, he is currently studying for his Fellowship in Metabolic and Functional Medicine. He believes in preventative and personalised medicine, rather than a one-size-fits-all approach.
Dr Khela offers a wide range of services, including, but not limited to:
- Consultations – relaxed, extended-length consultations to thoroughly discuss your concerns with one of our experienced GPs. Virtual Consultations & Home Visits also available.
- Health assessments – comprehensive health checks with quick and affordable diagnostics
- Blood tests & diagnostics
- Weight loss clinic
- Sexual health testing – confidential service with rapid test results
- Mental health / psychology services – including clinical psychology assessments such as ADHD
- Vaccinations (routine and travel)
- Referrals to specialists
Click here to find out more about Dr Khela, and the services he provides. Book your appointment online here, or contact the clinic on 0121 456 7930, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.