Are you currently on effective skincare and having regular facials?
Do you want to further improve your skin condition?
Then look no further – Thursday 7th January, we are holding our very first Obagi Blue Radiance Peel event.
This will start off with a presentation explaining the theory of the peel, who is suitable, what are the contra-indications and finally what results can be expected?
There will be a live demonstration, after a short break for light regreshments, where you will be able to watch the skin therapist perform an Obagi Radiance Peel.
What will you take away from the event?
- Background information about the Obagi Blue Radiance Chemical Peel.
- An overview of the skin’s structure and understanding what the peel does.
- FAQ’s about the peel.
- Full demonstration of the peel.
- Advice for different skin types, and how the peel can benefit your skin.
- Down time and what to expect after the treatment.
- One on one personal advice from our two skin therapists.
If you wish to book into this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the clinic on 0121 456 7930.
Mrs CC Kat is a leading Midlands Consultant Plastic Surgeon specializing in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. She is a full member of both British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) and British Association of Aesthetic , Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (BAPRAS) as well as several international aesthetic surgery associations. She worked as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust but now runs her private practice, CC Kat Aesthetics – Birmingham Laser, Skin and Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, full time. For more information, visit www.cckat.com or call 08453731818.