Have you ever wondered what happens during a Breast Enlargement (Breast Augmentation) consultation?
Kat & Co’s Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeon, Mr Andrej Salibi shares his expert knowledge in detail here.
When you visit Kat & Co to discuss your breast enlargement (augmentation), together with your surgeon your consultation will include the following:
- Discussion about your aims and expectations
- Questions about your general health and past medical history
- Clinical examination of your breasts
- Clinical photography
- Discussion about the most suitable implant size for you
- Surgery details and recovery
In order to choose the most suitable implant for you we need to determine the following:
- Breast width is also important as it determines the maximum width of the implant that is suitable for you
- Implant volume that will give the desired fullness of the breasts
Additionally, to reach this decision a number of methods are used to help choose the most suitable implant size:
- Silicone sizers inserted into a special bra
- Digital simulator
To find out more about having a breast enlargement at Kat&Co visit our webpage here
If you’re interested in booking a breast augmentation consultation with Mr Salibi, we’d love to hear from you. Simply contact our friendly team by calling 0121 456 7930 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your daily dose of Kat&Co tips & news follow us on Instagram @katandcoaesthetics