To celebrate the New Year, we are offering our highly popular Hydrafacial treatment for only £99! Hydrafacial is a cutting edge treatment that deeply cleanses the skin, whilst also treating any skin concerns you may have.
What does a Hydrafacial Treatment Involve?
We have asked our Senior Skin Therapist Julie to tell us a little more about what a Hydrafacial involves…
- Step 1 – Detox: Lymphatic drainage technique increases circulation, removing toxins and restores hydration.
- Step 2 – Deep Cleanse & Exfoliation: Dead skin cells and impurities are gently lifted, improving the appearance of pores.
- Step 3 – Brightening Peel: A glycolic and salicylic solution helps loosen debris from your pores for a better extraction.
- Step 4 – Extraction: Blackheads and impurities are extracted using a honey extract and salicylic acid, minimising pores.
- Step 5 – Hydration: A fusion of hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and peptides recharge, plump and hydrate your skin.
- Step 6 – Dermalux LED Therapy: LED light is used to stimulate collagen, reduce wrinkles and destroy acne bacteria, leaving your skin glowing.
To find out more, visit our hydrafacial page here.