For the month of May, to celebrate the coronation, we’re offering an amazing special offer for every HydraFacial treatment. Book any HydraFacial treatment, and choose from either an extra lip or eye perk (Worth £40!)
Hydrafacial is a cutting edge treatment that deeply cleanses the skin, whilst also treating any skin concerns you may have.
What does a Hydrafacial Treatment Involve?
We have asked our Senior Skin Therapist Julie to tell us a little more about what a Hydrafacial involves…
- Step 1 – Detox: Lymphatic drainage technique increases circulation, removing toxins and restores hydration.
- Step 2 – Deep Cleanse & Exfoliation: Dead skin cells and impurities are gently lifted, improving the appearance of pores.
- Step 3 – Brightening Peel: A glycolic and salicylic solution helps loosen debris from your pores for a better extraction.
- Step 4 – Extraction: Blackheads and impurities are extracted using a honey extract and salicylic acid, minimising pores.
- Step 5 – Hydration: A fusion of hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and peptides recharge, plump and hydrate your skin.
- Step 6 – Dermalux LED Therapy: LED light is used to stimulate collagen, reduce wrinkles and destroy acne bacteria, leaving your skin glowing.
To find out more, visit our hydrafacial page here.
Redeem Hydrafacial Special Offer:
To take advantage of this special offer contact our friendly team directly on 0121 456 7930 or email the clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org.