Tatler's Cosmetic Surgery Guide Best in Class for four years running.
Diamond Awards 2021 Plastic Surgery Winner
Best Cosmetic Surgery Clinic West Midlands 2021 and 2022
Most innovative Cosmetic Curgery Clinic Birmingham 2020
Why Choose Us?
Our purpose built Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is located within the heart of Edgbaston Medical Quarters, Europes Premier Medical District in Birmingham City Centre. All surgeries can be carried out in our dedicated operating theatre where you are looked after by a select team of surgeons, anaesthetists and nurses.
Award Winning Expert Plastic Surgeons
Your consultation will be with our award winning Consultant Plastic Surgeons and not an intermediary. They will assess your individual build, requirements and personal desires. Based on these parameters and an artistic eye, the surgeons can then advise you on the specific shape and size of implant that suits you.
Unrivalled Lifetime Warranty & Aftercare Support
The Implant Companies offer a lifetime warranty against implant rupture and 10 years against implant capsular contracture.
We offer free unlimited follow-up consultations.
Revision surgery is free of charge (terms and conditions apply)
Visualise Your Transformation in 3D
Being able to see the possible surgical results in 3D (as opposed to looking at pictures of others or imagining the results) can help immeasurably with your decision making. CRISALIX offers realistic 3D simulations of surgical outcomes. Ask your surgeon about CRISALIX when you see us to discuss your treatment.
Kat & Co Team
Check out our team of talented doctors and practitioners, experts in their field of work, providing a range of aesthetic services, and our administrative team who will help you with your booking and experience at the clinic.
Birmingham Based Clinic!
Our purpose-built Birmingham Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is located on Calthorpe Road, within the heart of the Edgbaston Medical Quarter.
Our ethos is to place our clients’ needs at the centre of everything that we do and provide the highest quality of service.
Take a Look at Our Instagram
Follow us on Instagram where you can see the latest before and after photos and videos, as well as patient reviews.
What our Patients say
Breast Enlargement Testimonials
"So I've had my surgery! 400cc Opticon over the muscle. I am absolutely over the moon. Every single member of the Kat and Co team are truly wonderful...
"With much research I stumbled upon Kat&Co, from the first query till now 5 days post op these lovely people have been amazing, super professional and I couldn't ask for any more...."
"Great experience from start to finish! Every member of staff were very informative and supportive in the lead up, the twilight anaesthetic was brilliant, I didn't feel a thing during and wasn't groggy in the slightest afterwards!...
"Doctor Salibi explained everything in detail & discussed surgery options with me, l was made to feel very comfortable in an otherwise uncomfortable situation & cannot thank Dr Salibi enough for his efforts on the day."
"My whole experience at Kat and Co has been amazing, I’m so glad Kirsten carried out my surgery. Thank you for keeping me updated too."
"Dr Kok is fantastic! Had breast implants, and i am so so happy with the results! He's always on hand through email if you have any queries, and was very friendly and easy to talk to...
Arrange Your Breast Enlargement Appointment!
Frequently Asked Questions
Breast enhancement is one of the most commonly performed plastic surgeries in the world, with a high patient satisfaction rate. However as with all surgeries, you should always discuss the potential risks with your plastic surgeon.
There are some basic considerations that determine whether you may be ready for a Breast Enlargement / Breast Augmentation?
- You can clearly define the goals you would like to ahcieve with a Breast augmentation
- You understand what the procedure realistically can and cannot accomplish
- You accept the risks of Breast augmentation surgery
- You clearly understand your responsibilities as a patient in ensuring your procedure is safe and your results are maintained
- You are physically and mentally healthy
- You understand Breast Implants are not lifetime devices and will need to be replaced ar some point to maintain safe and long-term results, and that you will require follow-up appointments with your plastic surgeon
Depending on the specifics of your procedure, surgery can typically last between 1 to 2 hours.
Our Anaesthetists are leaders in the field of Twilight Anaesthesia (Consious Sedation). This is our anaesthesia of choice over General Anaesthesia although it is available as an alternative if necessary. The advantages of Twilight Anaesthesia are :
- Fewer side effects than with traditional general anaesthesia - less nausea and grogginess
- Faster and easier recovery
- Allows day surgery instead of overnight stay, with reduced risk of hospital acquired infections and deep vein thrombosis/pulmonary embolus
- Level of sedation can be controlled
- Good safety profile
- Good amnesia effect
- No ventilation needed
Click here to listen to patients talk about their Twilight Anaesthesia experience
Breast Augmentation is a day surgery procedure under Twilight Anaesthesia. You are typically at the clinic for about 4 to 5 hours.
Recovery time is much shorter with Twilight Anaesthesia. You are advised to rest for at least 24 hours after surgery. You can drive and return to work typically after 1 week if your work is not too physical. You can return to lower body exercise after 3 weeks and upper body exercise after 6 weeks. But the recovery process can vary from patient to patient.
Any form of implant failure or a clinical condition (such as capsular contracture) could potentially create the need for implant replacement. You should be mindful of the consensus that Breast Implants have a lmited lifetime, although you could keep your implant for 10-20 years without the need to replace them (provided you follow aftercare instructions).
- Information leaflets pertaining to the treatment
- Pre- and post-operative care information
- Informed Consent Form which details the possible risks and complications and terms and conditions of treatment.
- Provisional cost
RISKS & COMPLICATIONS
- an emergency phone number that you can call 24/7
- a cosmetic nurse specialist's phone that you can Whatsapp within office hours for non - urgent queries
- access to the clinic which is open from 7am to 8pm everyday Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays
- patients keen on tear drop shaped implants
- patients with a history of capsular contracture